Participants are invited to submit electronic abstracts for
- Poster presentation only
- Oral presentation preferred
on one of the abstract topics mentioned on the right.
The deadline for abstract submission is August 2, 2020.
Thereafter, abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific advisory board. Authors will be notified of their acceptance/rejection by end of September 2020.
Guidelines for submission
- The contact information defined on the abstract form must be that of the presenting author of an abstract and no one else.
All correspondence (primarily by e-mail) will be sent to the presenting author.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English. Authors are responsible for the literary standard of submitted abstracts.
If necessary, authors are recommended to seek help of English speaking colleagues.
- Standard abbreviations must be used. Other abbreviations must be defined in brackets after the first use of the word.
- The title should be in capitals.
- 3,000 characters (without spaces) is the maximum length for an abstract text (excluding title, authors and affiliations).
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be published as typed by the author. Submitted abstracts can be re-opened for revision at any time before the deadline.
- When submitting the abstract you will be asked to choose the scientific category, which is most suitable for the subject of your abstract.
Please note that conference registration by at least one author is essential.